13. Sahar Pishgar, Saumya Gulati, Jacob M. Strain, Ying Liang, Matthew C. Mulvehill, Joshua M. Spurgeon. In Situ Analytical Techniques for the Investigation of Material Stability and Interface Dynamics in Electrocatalytic and Photoelectrochemical Applications. Small Methods. 2021, in press.
12. Jacob M. Strain, Saumya Gulati, Sahar Pishgar, Joshua M. Spurgeon. Pulsed electrochemical carbon monoxide reduction on thick oxide-derived copper. ChemSusChem 2020, 13, 11 3028-3033.
11. Steve P. Cronin, Jacob M. Strain, Mark S. Mashuta, Joshua M. Spurgeon, Robert M. Buchanon and Craig A. Grapperhaus. Exploiting Metal-Ligand Cooperativity to Sequester, Activate, and Reduce Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide with a Neutral Zinc Complex. Inorganic Chemistry 2020, 59, 7, 4835-4841.
10. Jacob M. Strain, Joshua M. Spurgeon. Assessing contaminants from ion-exchange membranes in the evaluation of aqueous electrochemical carbon dioxide reduction. Journal of CO2 Utilization 2020, 35, e298-e302.
9. Sahar Pishgar, Jacob Strain, Saumya Gulati, Gamini Sumanasekera, Gautam Gupta, Joshua Spurgeon. Investigation of the photocorrosion of n-GaP photoanodes in acid with in-situ UV-Vis spectroscopy. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 2019, 7, 25377-25388.
8. Caleb A. Calvary, Oleksandr Hietsoi, Jacob M. Strain, Mark S. Mashuta, Joshua M. Spurgeon, Robert M. Buchanan, Craig Alan Grapperhaus. Synthesis, Characterization, and HER Activity of Pendant Diamine Derivatives of NiATSM.
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2019, 33.
7. Nicholas Vishnosky, Alexander Gupta, Rahul Jain, Jacob Strain, Joshua Spurgeon, Yaroslaw Losovyj, Mark Mashuta, Robert Buchanan, Gautum Gupta, Craig Grapperhaus. Effect of Stacking Interactions on the Translation of Structurally Related Bis-thiosemicarbazone Ni(II) HER Catalysts to Modified Electrode Surfaces. Inorganic Chemistry. 2019, 58, 18.
6. Saumya Gulati, Olexsandr Hietsoi, Caleb A. Calvary, Jacob M. Strain, Sahar Pishgar, Henry C. Brun, Craig A. Grappherhaus, Robert M. Buchanan, Joshua M. Spurgeon. Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution on Si photocathodes modified with bis(thiosemicarbazonato)nickel(II)/Nafion. Chemical Communications. 2019, 55, 9440-9443.
5. Soundaram J. Ananthakrishnan, Swapnil Sahare, Jacob Strain, Manda Venkataramana, Muhammad Jahan, Hemali Rathnayake. Precise control in photovoltaic response of Poly(3-hexylthiophene): Fullerene solar cells via accelerated-solvent vapor annealing. Science Advances Today. 2018, 4, 25279.
4. Nolan Theaker, Jacob M. Strain, Bijandra Kumar, Joseph P. Brian, Sudesh Kumari, Joshua M. Spurgeon. Heterogeneously catalyzed two-step cascade electrochemical reduction of CO2 to ethanol. Electrochimica Acta. 2018, 274, 1-8.
3. K. Ramachandra Rao, Sahar Pishgar, Jacob M. Strain, Bijandra Kumar, Veerendra Atla, Sudesh Kumari, Joshua Spurgeon. Photoelectrochemical Reduction of CO2 to HCOOH on Silicon Photocathodes with Reduced SnO2 Porous Nanowire Catalysts. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 2018, 6, 1736-1742.
2. Soundaram J. Ananthakrishnan, Jacob Strain, Niharika Neerudu Sreeramulu, Abu Mitul, Louis E. McNamara, Anastasiia Iefanova, Nathan I. Hammer, Qiquan Qiao, Hemali Rathnayake. A Novel Donor–Donor Polymeric Dyad of Poly(3-Hexylthiophene-Block-Oligo(Anthracene-9,10-Diyl): Synthesis, Solid-State Packing, and Electronic Properties. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 3032-3045.
1. Chad A. Snyder, Nathan C. Tice, Phenahas G. Sriramula, James L. Neathery, Justin K. Mobley, Chad L. Phillips, Andrew Z. Preston, Jacob M. Strain, Eric S. Vanover, Michael P. Starling, Nilesh V. Sahi. Synthesis. Characterization, and Structure of Some New Substituted 5, 6-Fused Pyridazines. Synthetic Communications. 2011, 41, 9.